My friend, totomai tagged me at my other blog with the following rule:
The first player of this game starts with the "6 weird things/habits about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog of their 6 weird habits/things, as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read yours.
Here's my own list. These are not really weird stuffs, just little things that not so many people know about me:
1. Food
I don’t really like chocolates. I eat some once in a while but it is something I never crave for.
2.Prohibited
Coffee gives me extreme palpitations and clammy hands. I am not sure if it’s the caffeine because tea has caffeine but I’m okay with tea. The last time I had coffee, the palpitations and lightheadedness were so bad I was seriously scared that I was about to have a heart attack.
3. Yellow
I painted my room light yellow and it turned out looking like a kid’s room. Which I absolutely love! I was tempted to buy those glow in the dark stick-ons, But I figured it might be a case of going too far. In reality, I seldom sleep in my room in Manila when I’m in Pinas, I prefer sleeping in my mother’s big room. I use my room only when I want to be alone, mostly when I’m in a reflective mood, or when I’m busy with typing up business ideas or writing blog entries.
4. Thrills
I love the high one gets from rollercoasters but I hate riding ferris wheels and cable cars. The slow movements make me woozy. Perhaps this is because of my fear of heights. Give me fast and stomach churning rides anytime but not slow, picturesque ascents or descents.
5. Not an HP fan
I am not a JK Rowling fan. Because of the hype of Harry Potter’s early movies, I have read two of the HP books and while I remember finishing them, I wasn’t really hooked. I still do enjoy the HP series, but I prefer watching the film versions. If I may add, because there was a time in my early twenties when I was so into Children’s Lit. (I tried to collect all the Newbery Medal winners and scrounged Booksale for them)I recommend Madeleine L'Engles books. I fell in love with her stories about the Murrays and their cousins. I think one of her book, Wrinkle in Time was made into a TV movie a long time ago. While her books have a touch of magic and fantasy, they also tackle philosophy, a sprinkling of science, and the situations and emotions more akin to real life.
6. Balut
I know..Boohoo, so much for being Pinoy! But I have never eaten balut. My brother and father love balut but I’ve always managed to escape their invitation to try it. If there was only another way to enjoy balut without sucking in the juices and chewing those boiled, partly formed chicks I’d try it but till then, no balut for me.
Now who to tag? Hmmm. Because I don't have many friends with blogs I'm tagging the only close pal I know who has one, Flounder . But for those who want to answer the six weird things about yourself question, feel free to do so! Just leave a link to your post on the comments so that we can check it out. Cheers!

