After a break-up:
1. spend almost every weekend with him and pretend that you're cool.
2. never trust the sweet words of an ex. Especially if you were at fault when you broke up. Because sometimes he's only out for revenge.
3. never sleep with him. It's only one of the two things: he still loves you or and in most cases, he only wants body heat/is out for revenge.
4. never tell him that you want him back, after doing #1 to #3, because by then he'd know that you're his for the taking and he could play you as long as he wants just because you're there.
Aaah, to be young and stupid when it comes to love. And the hard-earned lessons one must go through to evolve.
And yes, I've done all four. Stupid me, but now I'm trying to get back, bounce back. Why? Because:
1. We should never take shit from anybody because of love
2. I deserve so much better than the skanky treatment I got from "Voldermort", he that cannot be named.
3. Because if I continue with this madness, in a month I might really become depressed, fat, and ugly as hell..and for what? for neglecting my needs for someone who does nothing but hurt me?
4. Because I realize that I want to fulfill my childhood dreams, the same way that the late Randy Pausch did.
5. Because, life is short. And I've already spent two months being a doormat. I've proven that I can do anything for love, that sometimes too that is not enough.
6.Because I only have 3 and 1/2 months to get fit, and this is do or die, my one really,truly important goal for this year. To climb Mt. Apo before the year ends, before I turn to the big 3-0.
7. Because I may not feel so good about myself now. Having depleted my self-esteem tank months ago, But the truth is, I am as special as anybody else. And as loved as others are by my family and close friends. So shit, what am I yawing about? There are a million little things I can do to help other people and I'm moping here for a love that's way over.
8.And lastly, because of God. And faith. And believing.
So goodbye hearbreak, goodbye voldermort.
Hello, life:)

