I read somewhere that Gabriel Garcia Marquez starts his writing day this way: He begins with nervous energy, the same feeling one gets when you are in line to receive that graduation diploma, filled with appreciation and fear, the mix of anticipation and embarrassment, the question hovering over your head, will something good come out of me today or ever?
The past days, inspired by reading a friend’s blog, I rediscovered the need for me to have a regular writing routine. I am not sure really what to expect, I still dream of being recognized for my words yes, but more than that, I guess all I want is a chance to vent, a place to scrape the jagged edges of my life. I guess because no matter how hard I try to connect with people, even if sometimes they mistake me for someone who is outgoing, I know how truly, this act of purging through pen is the best way I know of relating who I truly am. So here it is, a pretty ambitious plan considering how lazy and ditzy I am haha. The challenge is for me to write at least a hundred words worth of composition each day. You know the kind of writing that has some semblance of effort haha. The rest of my blabber will still be at my other blog.
I honestly don't have any idea what to expect—but who knows maybe, just maybe this would serve as a canvas, a junk yard where I could, in another time, dip my hands and find something - a discarded piece,something old, dirty and rusty and turn it into a poem, an essay, or heaven forbid, a short story.
Good luck to me! Oh, to you to0 dear reader. haha.

