In two hours I'll haul myself and my four pieces of luggage to the airport. Expectedly, I will again be charged for excess baggage but that is a small price to pay for the excitement that these luggages bring to myself and to others. Haha!
Ah, Pinas. You are the antidote to my work-related stress.
Four days. Two days in Davao for a flurry of activities: putting up the new stocks, baking and hopefully some personal pampering time. Then two days in Batangas with the nieces and the family, amidst the trees, the sweet air, the waters of Calatagan. A friend once said I have a habit of cramming activities into my days. Maybe so, though there are certainly days when all I do is lounge around in bed and watch marathons of my favorite TV show. But yes, I love to pack as much activities to days such as these. These are spent with people I love, so for that alone, I know I'd be rewarded.
And I am only young once. And so now that my body and spirit can still take these crazy schedules, this transitting from one place to another in a matter of hours, it's just right that I enjoy this youthful energy while I still can. :-)
- 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 -

