People think I'm a good person because I listen more than I talk. It's not that I have nothing to say, it's just that it serves me well, to listen and learn. I live for stories, for the meanings and metaphors behind our varied lives.
I don't believe in fairy tales. There's always conflict in every chapter, a turning point, a defining moment, the tension in our personal dramas. And somehow, it matters to me to find something there, in your voice, in the story you have to tell, find something that connects us both. That variation of hope, how we rise beyond the tragic, how laughter come unexpectedly, how our loves, losses, passions and personal dreams are so individual yet we run through lives with nothing but the need to connect with kindred souls, those who'll see what we see, and listen to what we say.
I listen, you listen, we make time for coffee and conversations, for reading this blog and the others because we're searching for that commonality that defines and binds us. You should know by now, how reading this or skipping through my blabber is a choice.:-)

