I'm telling myself now to stop looking back. There are so many roads ahead, so many new possibilities.
It's this fear, this sometimes low regard for what I can do, what I am worth and who I might meet on days when I least expect it that sometimes disturbs the balance of my perceptions.
And to be honest, more than the memories, it's this slight envy that kind of dampens the spirit. But then it's just an illusion, a misguided notion on my part, so I'm working on it. I'm forcing myself to stop looking back, there are so many souls to befriend, so many stuffs to do with my life.
I tell myself, this night only I can take it in, permit the news to settle and make me sad but tomorrow it's back to dragging myself to the highway again, back to fighting for what I want! ;->

