Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dear Blog

I miss you. I’ve been so busy with my life that I’ve killed you into silence. And yes, between the two of us is the truth that a part of us have died when someone , the one who should have understood us more, had the gall to suggest that perhaps I need to censure my thoughts to “protect” other people.

The hell. I’m not an effing celebrity, how can this little blog, read religiously by what, 5-10 people , have any effect on someone’s reputation? Isn’t it sad to think that even blogging , my one true therapy, is stepped on by the complications of a family life which by the way I had no control over, as I am just an “anak”, thus of lesser status.

Anyhow, I’m doing well, despite that minor irritation. I’m actually bubbling with hope. And because I do not want to fall flat on my face, I’d keep silent first until things settle down. I’ll spare you with the starry and unabashedly foolish blabs. At least for the moment. :P

One day I’d love to write again about people, places I’ve been too, and things I’ve gleamed anew but for now let's allow them to percolate. I shall just watch things unfold. Carpe Diem. I think you have to choose what to sieze. You can't kill that many birds with a single shot, you know? And on my part, I’d like to sieze the chance to grow my little venture, even if it means practically zero time for you and zero time for my social life, which isn’t much to begin with. It’s better this way, perhaps it’s also a sign that I’ve matured. I no longer need to write crazily and in white heat. I’ve come to love the joy of looking back, smiling with the serenity of writing about things after some elapsed time.