I'm mastering the art of living for the moment. Not being too engrossed about the past or too harried by an uncertain future.
I'm balancing the (at least) ten hour work days and the deadlines with my other goals--to get fit and to master using the convection oven I just got I never thought it would be too different from the gas oven I've been used to. But hell, my electric convection oven has a mind of its own~ I've come to realize than an oven has its distinct personality and perhaps it will take more than the five days I've had it for me to finally get its own kooky kinks.
I'm enjoying being alone but I have not lost hope that there's someone out there who could get all my complications and whom I'd like too (Now that is a non-negotiable!~).
Sometimes I get reminded that hey you're thirty! And I smile, because secretly I don't feel like it. I am still as bubbly as ever. I laugh at the corniest punch lines and I have not yet ceased on listing the stuffs I want to do.
I have not found the time to write the past weeks, but rest assured that I'm doing great ;-) I'm mastering the art of living life as I like it.
Cheers~

